The flashing red lights (originally posted 10/21/18_

After having lived nearly my entire life in Chicago, and having spent the latter years dreaming of moving away – not out of disgust, but out of wanderlust and a passion for nature – I carried out my dream and relocated to the semi-rural outer fringes of what most might consider the suburbs. One year later, I consider it the best move I’ve ever made in my life. However, I’m left with a bit of homesickness. Not the kind that makes me want to move back, but the kind that causes me to reflect upon my life – my upbringing, the people I knew, and the environment that helped define my character to this day. I’ve spent a lot of time thinking back about all of the memories I have that in one way or another explain who I am today. I thought this might be an appropriate platform to open up about these memories.

 That’s pretty much it, I think. It’s not complicated. If for no other reason that for my own pleasure, I’ll contribute as often as I reasonably can.

 Onward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eli

Express Paving

Schiller Woods